Counterfeit Peyton Manning Autographs are going around on EBAY. Just recently, a seller has been caught selling multi-signed Indianapolis Colts Items. Just because you see an Item on EBAY doesn’t mean the item is real! Get all your items purchased on the Internet authenticated by a certified professional. Just to show you what I am taking about, check out these counterfeit & fake autographs of Peyton Manning! Buyer Beware!
- Peyton Manning & The Indianapolis Colts Team Signed Helmet for $299. Item Number 250575933302. Seller listed as kaikai616 then changed to mkb1316. Seller sold 22 of these helmets!
- Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, and Archie Manning NFL Football. Item #250576352964. Seller listed as kaikai616 then changed to mkb1316 for $110.88. Seller sold 7 of these footballs! Funny thing is the signatures are carbon copies! Just a little info, some major authenticators have athletes sign in certain areas of a football. Therefore, this guy copied the football in the identical positions from a real authenticated football! He also used holograms that you can buy 100 for $10.
- Peyton Manning and Indianapolis Colts Team Signed Football. Item 250541319848 sold for $96. Seller (same as above) sold 1 item.
- Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, and Archie Manning Signed Football Item #250576352960 sold for $150. Seller (same as above) sold 6 of these items.
- Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, and Archie Manning Signed Football. Item #250585650084 sold for $127.50. Seller (same as above) sold 1 item.
This is the main reason why you need to get your items authenticated (or encapsulated). People like this cannot collect 22 team signed Indianapolis Colts Items or sell these items for as little as $96. Here’s what these crooks do:
Purchase an NFL Football or Helmet, Silver Pen (or Black) whichever shows up better on the item, holograms, and a bogus letter of authenticity. What does that cost? Not Much! But, you know what? When it’s a gift to your family and it turns out that the item is a forgery, it hurts deep inside. Please, have your items authenticated by a certified professional to make sure your item is real! I would hate for you to have paid that much money for a Football or Helmet with nothing on it. Think of this, you have 45 days for you to get the item checked out. And yes, EBAY does give you that time to have it authenticated. It’s happened to the best of us. It’s even happened to me. Yes, even me! Do the right thing and get it checked out.
Peyton Manning counterfeit autographs will continue to be prevalent in the sports card business as he continues his successful career. Manning items sell which makes fakes better items for counterfeiters to sell. Pay attention to what you are buying and how much you are paying for Peyton Manning autographs.