DOWNLOAD FORM NOW
- Download Submission form
- Pack Cards in Top Loaders or card Savers
- Place Cards/Submission form and payment in a box
- Ship Cards in ( UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, are all fine)
- Wait for cards to be graded and shipped back.
- If you include your email address on the form you will receive an email with the tracking number the day the cards are shipped.
- NOTE: We do NOT grade any cards larger than 2 3/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches or thicker than 138 Point.
Filling out the submission form is going to be the first thing that you need to do. You can download the forms here. The short form or first link on the page is for smaller orders. Each order that is submitted must contain this form. The second form can be downloaded for additional cards but must be submitted along with the short form as it does not contain the address information on top of the form. If you are submitting 100 cards or more, print 1 short form and 4 large forms and staple them together.
Download the Submission Form
* If you do not own a printer or have access to one, please fill the information out on a sheet of paper.
Filling out Submission Form
Section 1– The top of the form where we need customer information like name, ship-to address, phone number, and email address. This helps GMA know where to ship the cards back to and a phone number to call in case of any issues with your order.
- Qty– Quantity of a specific card
- Card Company– The brand of the card (example Topps Chrome, Upper Deck, Score, Panini)
- Year– The year the card was produced, normally found on the back of the card
- Player Name– Players first and last name
- Variety– The variety consists of items like an autographed card, refractor, rookie card, or error cards. Include any variations that may exist.
*If you are new to the grading process and you do not know what to put into the fields leave them blank. We know what to do and only use this as a guide for checking cards in when they arrive.
Grading Fee Calculation
Count the number of cards that you are submitting and place the amount in the first box that says #cards. Then in the second box place the fee that you are paying per card. Then multiply the two numbers together to get a total.
Once you have filled in the squares the final step is to calculate the shipping fees. Shipping costs are listed based on the UPS ground service. We recommend that ground service as it is very efficient and more cost-effective for our customers. Insurance can be purchased for $2.00 per $100 worth of value. Look at the number of cards that you are submitting to calculate the appropriate fees.
Also on the bottom section is the payment information. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept checks and money orders. If you want to pay by PayPal please include your PayPal address and when the cards arrive we can email you an invoice.
If you are paying by credit card, please place all the needed information below, including card number, expiration date, and security code, and then sign below.
Packing and Protecting Cards for Shipping
Packing your cards properly is very important. At GMA Grading we recommend that you send your cards in top loaders or card savers. These have been proven to protect your cards while they are in transit. Once the cards are placed in the holders, place them together, and gently tape the holders together. This should create a nice brick of holders. Then place the cards or holders in a box with the submission form. Pack the box with bubble wrap, foam, or newspaper to help protect the cards from moving in transit. This cushion will also help the cards from being damaged if boxes are dropped while being shipped. Seal the box shut and send the cards in for grading.
Card Sizes and Thicknesses that We Grade
Card companies have gotten very creative over the years when it comes to card sizes. GMA can encapsulate 99% of the cards that are produced, but the figure at the bottom will give more detail on the sizes that we do and do not grade. IF you have any questions, please contact us by email or phone.
The thickest cards we can grade are 138 points. Here is a great chart that you can print out for free that will help you measure the thickness of your card.
We currently do not grade any cards wider than 2 3/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches.
If you have any questions please contact us